1. In a bowl place the beef along with carrots, celery, onion, thyme and garlic, immerse with Syrah wine and leave overnight.
2. The next day separate them, save the wine and cook everything except the beef in a pan with 2 tablespoons oil.
3. Skin the beef, season with salt and pepper and chop a little amount of beef into fine small dices.
4. In a pan slowly sear chopped beef along with capalleini onions until browned.
5. Remove and cook hedge hot mushrooms with the oil remaining in the pan.
6. Add the beef, the red wine in which the beef has marinated and chicken stock and cook until the liquid is reduced by half.
7. On a serving plate place the cooked beef, spoon over the cooked sauce and top with the onions and mushrooms.