Gennie the Genie shows how to make Sizzling Sirloin Stir Fry - a quick easy meal that satisfies cravings for something savory. Don't miss the special surprise ending!
1 Large, washed, cubed
1⁄2 Large, cubed
1 Pinch (any seasoning)
1 Pinch, freshly ground
2 Clove (10 gm), minced
4 Ounce, cubed
1. In a frying pan, heat 2 tablespoon of olive oil.
2. Put the potatoes and onion and pour 1 tablespoon of olive oil on top.
3. Sprinkle Cajun seasoning, salt and black pepper over it. Stir and cover with lid.
4. Cook for a few minutes till the potatoes begin to brown. Stir to flip the potatoes and cook on the other side for a few more minutes.
5. Add garlic and sauté for a few minutes and transfer them into a bowl.
6. Heat the same pan on medium heat and roast some black pepper powder.
7. Add 1 tablespoon of olive oil and place the sirloin cubes over it. Pour red wine and allow it to reduce.
8. Stir fry the cubes in it till done and return the potatoes. Saute for a few more minutes till flavors are combined.
9. In a serving plate, serve this hot with any choice of side.