Braised Beef Back Ribs
|Dijon mustard||1 Tablespoon|
|Worcestershire sauce||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Thyme||1 Teaspoon, ground|
|Pepper||1 Teaspoon, ground|
|Garlic||2 Clove (10 gm), chopped finely|
|Beef ribs||2 Pound|
|Beer||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs) (or wine or beef broth)|
1. For Sauce – In a large bowl take Dijon mustard, Worcestershire sauce, thyme, pepper, salt and garlic. Mix well all the ingredients.
2. Preheat the oven at 300 degrees F.
3. In a baking dish place beef ribs meat side down.
4. Pour in the sauce and beer. Cover the dish loosely with aluminum foil. Place in the oven at 300 degrees F for 3 hours.
5. Transfer the meat to a sauce pan and cook for another 5 minutes in the oven at 425 degrees F.
6. Serve Braised beef with tossed salad and enjoy!