1. Follow package direction, and cook noodles or pasta. Drain and set aside.
2. In a bowl, combine steak and 1 tablespoon of flour. Mix well.
3. Place a skillet on high heat, pour oil, drop steak and fry for about 1 minute per side or until caramelized. Remove steak from pan and set aside.
4. In the same skillet, drop onion and mushroom. Stir and cook for about 5 minutes or until light brown.
5. Throw remaining flour in skillet. Mix to incorporate.
6. Season it with pepper, salt, and cayenne pepper.
7. Pour milk, reduce the heat to low, allow it to simmer and thicken.
8. Add sour cream, and meat. Mix and cook for a couple of minutes.
9. On serving platter lay cooked pasta or noodles. Top it with meat mixture.
10. Sprinkle cheese and serve beef stroganoff hot.