1. In food processor, put wild mushroom and grind until mushrooms resemble a dried herb.
2. In a plastic bag, combine mushroom, dried stock, garlic powder, paprika, herbes de Provence, black pepper, onion powder, and corn starch. Seal bag and mix well.
3. In another bag, place pasta and set aside.
4. Place a non-stick pan on heat, and brown beef in it.
5. Add mushroom mixture, and water. Stir, and bring it to boil.
6. Drop pasta, and reduce the heat. Allow it to simmer for about 7-9 minutes or until pasta reaches your desired doneness. Stir occasionally.
7. During the last minute of cooking add sour cream, and stir.