Corned Beef Hash is a popular recipe in western countries. This recipe is easy to prepare yet delectable.
250 Gram, shredded
200 Gram, cubed
1 1⁄2 Teaspoon
3 Cup (48 tbs)
1 Medium, chopped
Heavy cream/Single cream
Black pepper powder
1 Pinch (to taste)
1. Pour water in a kettle & add potatoes with 1 teaspoon salt. Boil for 5 minutes. Drain & set aside.
2. Heat a wok and melt the butter. Saute onion till translucent.
3. Add the potatoes & cook for 2 minutes or until light brown.
4. Put the corned beef & mix well. Continue cooking for 5 minutes.
5. Pour the heavy cream & cook for further 2 minutes. Season with 1/2 teaspoon salt & black pepper. Mix well, Turn off the heat.
6. In a serving plate, serve the corned beef with crusty bread.