This delicious casserole recipe is a quick and easy treat that is also budget friendly. Made with ground beef, cheese, ketchup and rib rub, Low Carb BBQ Bake has a smoky flavor and tastes like you made it on the grill.
3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)
Shredded cheddar cheese
10 Ounce, divided
1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)
Low carb rib rub
7 Teaspoon, divided
Low carb ketchup
1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)
1. Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F.
2. Into large bowl, crack eggs. Pour in heavy cream and whisk together.
3. Sprinkle 1 tsp. of low carb rib rub seasoning to the mixture and mix together.
4. Grease a 9 x 13-inch baking pan.
5. Add in 6 ounces of the shredded cheese to the baking dish. Pour cream and egg mixture over top of the cheese. Shake pan to even out the mixture and spread until smooth.
6. Place in oven for 20 minutes at 350 degrees F.
7. In large skillet, brown ground beef with onion and remaining rib rub seasoning.
8. Pour in ketchup, mustard, and liquid smoke to the ground beef.
9. Add meat mixture on top of the crust. Top with remaining cheese, and return the dish to the oven for another 15 minutes.
10. Cut the BBQ bake and serve with tossed salad.