We love this man's meal paired with a homemade beer. Ribeye is one of the tastiest steaks. You can get it with or without the bone. A great way to cook a steak indoors is by using a grill pan. Rub the steak with olive oil, freshly ground black pepper and smoked Spanish paprika and cook it to your preferred temperature. When you cook for yourself you can Save Money, Eat Healthier, Live Greener and Have Fun!
1 1⁄2 Pound
Smoked spanish paprika
3 Cup (48 tbs), washed and cut
2 Cup (32 tbs), thinly sliced
1. Place the ribeye on a plate and season with olive oil, salt, paprika and pepper.
2. Grill the ribeye for 5 minutes each side.
3. Saute onions for about 15 mins. Season with salt and pepper.
4. Saute the collard greens till they wilt and look done for about 6 mins. Season with salt and pepper.
3. Plate the ribeye and serve as a main dish along with sauted greens and onions.