1. In a large bowl, add ground beef, onion, seasoning, and sauce. Mix well.
2. Form patties, and allow it to sit for 30-60 minutes.
3. Grease grill with non-stick spray, and place patties on it.
4. Cook on high for about 4-6 minutes. Flip and cook on indirect heat for another 6-7 minutes or until done as per your choice.
5. Remove from grill and allow it to rest for a few minutes.
6. Serve hamburger with green salad.
You can substitute BBQ sauce with raw egg or Worcestershire sauce.
Perfectly medium rare cooked hamburgers should have an internal temperature of 145 degree.