Saint Patrick’s day is almost here and this meal is traditionally served on that day. It is, however, delicious at any time! The beauty is that you can place everything in the slow cooker and forget about it until it is time to eat! Super easy, super delicious and super frugal!
Corned beef brisket
1 Small, cut into 4
8 Small, peeled
12 Small, cleaned
24 Fluid Ounce
1. Prepare the ingredients according to the list.
2. In a bowl whisk the mustard, brown sugar and beer. Keep aside.
3. In the slow cooker rinse and place the brisket. If it is already seasoned go ahead and spread on the meat evenly. If they are separate go ahead and add them to the meat.
4. Put all the vegetables around the meat.
5. Pour the whisked mix over the meat and vegetables. Cover and cook on low for 8 hours.
6. Remove the meat from the cooker and cut it against the grain.
7. Place it in a platter and surround with the vegetables. Serve with mustard and prepared horseradish.