A great way to get Adam Levine's signature steak. You must try this soon.
1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)
1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)
1 Teaspoon (to taste)
1. In a bowl, combine Dijon mustard, honey, Worcestershire, and salt. Mix it well.
2. Cover the bowl, and place it in refrigerator for 30 minutes.
3. Take the marinade out of the refrigerator, and add steak in it. Turn and coat steak evenly with marinade.
4. On medium-high grill, place marinated steak. Cook for about 4 minutes on each side.
5. Serve steak hot with a splash of balsamic vinegar, and baby spinach salad.