This recipe can be made in a snap once you have all of your ingredients ready. It is easy, delicious and frugal! Make it for dinner tonight and serve it with white rice. Make sure you serve it immediately so be ready to eat as soon as you are done!
1 1⁄2 Pound, cut into thin strips
3 , separated into florets
1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)
Dry white wine
2 Tablespoon, grated
6 Medium, sliced (white and green)
3 Clove (15 gm), minced
2 1⁄2 Tablespoon
1. In a bowl, mix the oyster sauce, sugar and wine. Whisk well.
2. In another bowl, mix together the beef, cornstarch and soy sauce.
3. Heat a wok or skillet until very hot. Pour the peanut oil and add the garlic, ginger and scallions. Cook for 2 minutes stirring frequently.
4. Put the beef and the broccoli. Separate with tongs. Cook for 4 minutes, stirring frequently, until beef is browned and broccoli is a dark green.
5. Pour the oyster sauce and mix well.
6. Sprinkle the sesame seeds. Mix well. Remove from heat.
7. In a serving plate or bowl, serve it hot with white rice.