1. In a bowl, add garlic and soy sauce. Put beef pieces in it, and toss well to coat on all sides. Set it aside.
2. For sauce, in another clean bowl, combine hoisin sauce, beef broth, lemon juice, brown sugar, and corn starch. Mix well.
3. In a pan, heat oil, throw beef pieces in it, and sauté for 1-2 minutes or until they brown. Do not over crowd the pan, you can do it in two or three sets depending on the quantity. Remove the beef pieces from pan and place it in a bowl.
4. In the same pan, add vegetables and cook for 3-4 minutes.
5. Add fresh chopped ginger and then add in sautéed beef pieces to it.
6. Pour sauce, stir and cook for another 3-4 minutes.
7. Garnish beef with cashew, green onion, and serve it with noodles.