1. Slice the tender beef into thin strips.
2. Chop the garlic cloves finely.
3. In a large pan, put vegetable oil and heat it.
4. Add the chopped garlic, cumin, ginger and saute till light brown.
5. Transfer the beef strips into the pan and stir to mix all the ingredients. Stir fry the beef till it turns brown and is cooked.
6. To this add the cherry tomatoes, sweet- sour pineapple sauce, stir to mix and simmer till it thickens.
7. Turn off the heat.
8. In a serving plate put the pasta, pour the beef along the sides and serve hot.
This can be served with cooked rice or potatoes also.