1. Place steak on a tray and season with salt and pepper.
2. Drizzle olive oil on steak, and brush it evenly on both sides.
3. Place a stock pot on medium high heat. Pour pomegranate juice, wine and vinegar into it. Simmer and reduce the liquid by half.
4. Add fresh pepper and salt in the sauce to finish.
5. Place the steak on hot grill and cook for 2 minutes on each side.
6. Take it out of the grill and allow it to rest on a cutting tray. The, cut steak into slices across the grain.
7. Serve steak hot with sauce and parsley garnish.