Simple tips for encrusting steaks with garlic and chunky spices. This steak goes perfectly with the Watermelon Salsa.
2 Pound (pork/beef)
2 Tablespoon, mince
Chef mick s z seasoning
2 Teaspoon (to taste)
1. Take out tenderloins from the refrigerator and allow it to rest at room temperature for 30-60 minutes.
2. Preheat grill to medium high temperature.
3. In a bowl, combine garlic and olive oil. Mix it well.
4. On a tray place tenderloins, and brush oil mixture evenly over it.
5. Sprinkle Z seasoning all around the tenderloin.
6. Place the tenderloin on heat, and grill until done. Keep measuring temperature.
7. Remove it from grill and allow it to rest for 5-10 minutes.
8. Serve it hot with watermelon salsa.
You can grill tenderloin either along with the fat cover or without it.
Perfect internal temperature for grilled pork tenderloin is normally 145-150 degrees, whereas for beef it should be 115-130 degrees.