1. In a flat pan, place the beef brisket with the fat side up. Pour 2 cups of water in it.
2. Wrap the brisket with a parchment paper, and then cover it with a foil.
3. In a round roasting pan, place the corned beef round, and pour 4 cups of water in it.
4. Put the pan in oven for 4-4.5 hours or until it is done.
5. Serve corned beef hot with rice.
When you place the brisket fat side up, it will drain out some fat and keep the brisket moist.
Pour a little more water in the roasting pan, as it is bigger in size and it will also leak more moisture.
Usually a pound of beef should take 40-60 minutes to cook. So, you can adjust your cooking time depending on the pound of beef.
If you like you can add vegetables like carrot and celery, onions, potatoes or anything you like, in the last hour of cooking.