Fabulous, oven-grilled Prima Vera Rib Eye Steaks. We live in near desert, long winter grassland. Vegan is often a green choice, but in our niche ecosystem, herd animals live naturally off bunch grass indigenous to our region, making free-range, organic meat an eco-friendly food choice. Recognizing the importance of diversity in our food chain empowers each of us to live unique & healthy lives. 6 billion people doing the same thing is rarely good for our planet.
1. On a tray, place the beef pieces. Sprinkle 2 tablespoons of Prima Vera spice blend and balsamic vinegar over it. Marinate and keep it aside for 5 min.
2. In a large pan, put some olive oil. Sauté red onion and mushroom in it. Sprinkle prima Vera spice blend over it.
3. Lay the beef pieces in the pan. Spread the mushroom and onion pieces around it.
4. Turn the heat to high, so that there is a quick sear at the bottom. Flip it over and place it in a broiler for about 3 min.
5. For asparagus, in another pan, put some water and asparagus. Mix it well and cook until tender.
6. Sprinkle prima Vera spice blend over it. Stir in butter, toss it well.
7. For mashed potatoes, in a bowl combine together potato, jalapeno roots, cream, butter, and sea salt. Mix it well.
8. Serve beef hot with mashed potatoes and asparagus.
You may also marinate your beef 5 hours before cooking, adding more flavor to the dish.