Pan-frying beef tenderloin steak with Made With Love Delectable' Edibles Crimson Love Spice Blend, honey, soy and ginger, nestled with fresh broccolette for an easy one-dish dinner. Buy Made with Love Spice Blends from Earth Market!
Crimson love spice blend
3 Tablespoon (Made With Love Delectable' Edibles brand)
1 Teaspoon, chopped finely
1 Cup (16 tbs)
1 Medium, cut into flowers
1. Place a fry pan over heat and put some olive oil in it.
2. Add the beef piece to the pan. Sprinkle crimson love spice blend and soya sauce on top. Flip.
3. Repeat the same on the other side of the beef piece. Allow it to simmer.
4. Then, sprinkle some ginger on top of the beef.
5. Stir in some honey, add water to the pan.
6. Insert some broccoli pieces to the pan. Cover it with lid and allow it to cook on medium high heat, until the beef pieces are tender.
7. Transfer it on a serving plate, and serve it with hot rice or noodles.
While cooking beef to keep the moisture level just right. You may add red wine or even water to it.