This is the best recipe you will have and so easy to make.
Chuck roast/London broil
French onion soup
2 Can (20 oz)
1 Cup (16 tbs)
Cream of celery
1 Can (10 oz)
1 Tablespoon, minced
1) In a crock pot, add the chuck roast and cover with the French onion soup, cream of celery and minced garlic.
2) Slow cook for 6 to 8 hours on high.
3) After about 5 to 6 hours, check out the crock pot, stir the beef and break up into pieces.
4) Add the noodles and allow to cook for another 1 to 1 1/2 hours.
5) Half an hour before the completion of cooking time, stir the sour cream and cook for another 30 to 45 minutes until done.
6) Ladle the Beef Stroganoff into plates and serve.