1. Remove the skin from the short ribs by using your fingers, and tear off the thick membrane from the back of the baby back ribs.
2. Once done, season the baby back ribs with a generous amount of steak seasoning and then cover them with plastic wrap. Let them cure in the refrigerator for few hours.
3. Place the ribs over the hot grill, put the ribs directly meat side up.
4. The ribs are done when the internal temperature reaches 175-180 degree.
5. Grill the baby back ribs for 60 minutes on each side.
6. Once done transfer to a large double layer of foil. Cover tightly and keep them in the foil parcel on the grill rack, for at least 5 hours.
7. After 5 hours open the foil and the ribs are done.
8. Serve the baby back ribs with potato salad and a chilled ice tea or beer.
Soak your mesquite chips or chunks of wood for at least 30 minutes prior to grilling.