Filipino Beef Mushroom Broccoli Stir Fry
|Oyster mushroom||1 Kilogram|
|Minced garlic||2 Tablespoon|
|Julienned ginger||2 Tablespoon|
|Chopped onion||3 Cup (48 tbs)|
|Oyster sauce||3 Tablespoon|
|Corn starch||1 Teaspoon|
|Cold water||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Salt||1 Teaspoon (to taste)|
|Black pepper||1 Teaspoon (to taste)|
|Quail eggs||12 Small (for garnish)|
|Vegetable oil||2 Tablespoon|
1. In a wok,heat vegetable oil and drop in the minced garlic. Saute it for couple of minutes.
2. Add the onion and the ginger and saute them together until the onions turn translucent.
3. Empty the beef in the wok and cook it until it turns pink in color.
4. Add the diced broccoli stalk and saute it for a few minutes. Cover and cook for 2 minutes.
5. Next add the broccoli florets and give everything a stir.
6. Sprinkle in crushed black pepper.
7. Pour in the oyster sauce.
8. Add the mushrooms and stir. Cover and cook for a few minutes.
9. Meanwhile, mix 1 teaspoon of corn starch in 1/2 cup of cold or tap water.
10.Add the dissolved corn starch.
11.Turn off the stove. The heat of the stove is enough to thicken the sauce.
12.Mix in the quail eggs and serve hot.
Calories 868 Calories from Fat 382
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 43 g65.4%
Saturated Fat 13.7 g68.7%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 382.9 mg127.6%
Sodium 1102.6 mg45.9%
Total Carbohydrates 51 g17%
Dietary Fiber 15 g59.9%
Sugars 12.4 g
Protein 72 g145%
Vitamin A 36.6% Vitamin C 391.4%
Calcium 20.6% Iron 66.3%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet