1) Rub the beef tenderloin on both sides with salt, pepper, favong and Italian spice.
2) Mix little honey and Dijon mustard in a separate small bowl. Add little salt and pepper. Apply this mixture to the both sides of beef tenderloin.
3) Grease the tray with olive oil and place the beef on the tray. Bake the beef at 390 degrees for 25 minutes.
4) Meanwhile make the sauce. Take onion red wine sauce and mix with a glass of beef stock. Boil the sauce to make it little thick.
5) Take out the beef from the oven and cut into long slices.
6) Pour the sauce over the beef and serve.
A great option for party or any special occasion meal, beef tenderloin is easier to cook than you might think. In this video, you'll learn how to make a perfectly roasted beef tenderloin your guests will rave about.