1. In a bowl, whisk together beef stock, soy sauce and flour to make a sauce. Keep aside.
2. Put the olive oil into a hot sauté pan or skillet over medium high heat; when the oil is hot, add beef and sauté quickly until meat it seared, some pink can remain.
3. Add ginger and garlic and sauté until meat is browned. Do not allow the garlic to brown too much.
4. Add the broccoli and sauté a minute then pour in the sauce.
5. Cover the skillet and cook for about five minutes on med high heat, stirring every once in a while.
6. When the broccoli is almost done, uncover the skillet to thicken the sauce a little.
7. Once the broccoli is done, ladle into a bowl and enjoy as is or with brown rice if you like.
If you're lucky enough to get a great deal on beef, then go ahead and make this takeout-inspired Chinese dish that is not only low in cost but also low in carbohydrates, saturated fats and sodium. Lean beef and high-fiber broccoli boosts your healthy and won't raise your blood sugar levels. You only need eight simple ingredients in order to make this Beef and Broccoli Stir. It’s quick, it’s easy and very flavorful and it tastes just like the greasy Chinese take-out you get in tubs but ten times healthier. F