1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
2. Pat dry the short ribs with a paper towel, and place in a bowl.
3. Season the ribs with Grand Diamond All Purpose Seasoning.
4. Sprinkle the flour over the ribs, lightly coat each rib and shake off any excess flour and set aside on a plate.
5. Preheat a large skillet over medium-high heat for 3 to 4 minutes.
6. Pour in the olive oil and allow it heat up, Brown the floured ribs in the pan for 2-3 minutes on each side.
7. Once the ribs are done remove and let it rest.
8. In the same skillet, sauté the onions for 2 to 3 minutes, then add the garlic and sauté for about 1 minute.
9. Pour the wine into the skillet and stir, scraping up the bottom of the pan.
10. Reduce the wine by half for about 10 minutes over medium-high heat.
11. Add the beef broth and Worcestershire and stir well.
12. Place the ribs and the rosemary sprig into the sauce, cover with a lid, and bake at 375 degrees for 2 to 2½ hours.
13. Serve with flavored rice or mashed potatoes.