1) Into a zip lock pouch, add one of the steak along with the salad oil, soy sauce, Worcestershire sauce and the hot sauce
2) Also add in the seasoning mix
3) Work the marinade around and allow the beef to marinate for about an hour
4) Onto the other steak, rub with the seasoning mix and some salad oil and keep aside
5) Place the steaks on a hot grill and cook for about 5 minutes on each side
6) Once seared, close the lid of the grill and cook for about another 5-7 minutes
7) Carve the steak up and serve it up with some garlic toast
Now how about trying a restaurant meal at home? Sounds interesting enough? Cook your loved ones a wonder by rumbling up a steak! Try a pitt boy recipe and watch this video which will serve you as an absolute video guide to your cooking! See the video for more details!