DIY Beef Jerky recipe made in our dehydrator. Wow did this beef jerky come out great! We made the dehydrated beefjerky in two flavors here in this DIY recipe video. Chili & Coco with teriyaki. The other recipe is spicy beef jerky made with chilies, Himalayan salt garlic, pepper, Cheyenne, chipotle, & Jamaican jerk powder. If you want to get a dehydrator I recommend getting an account on Bigcrumbs and getting your discount.
Jamaican jerk powder
Top round roast
1) Take the beef and cut them across the grain. Make small pieces of the beef.
2) Remove the fat from the beef with the help of a knife.
3) Keep all the beef pieces in a plate.
4) Spread the teriyaki sauce over the beef pieces.
5) Sprinkle coco chili powder over the beef pieces.
6) Add little sea salt and keep the plate aside for one hour.
7) Now take another plate and put the another set of beef pieces.
8) Add teriyaki sauce to the beef pieces.
9) Sprinkle Cajun spices and jerk seasonings to the beef pieces.
10) Add little pepper as well and keep this plate aside for one hour.
11) After an hour, turn the sides of the pieces.
12) Add the spices and then squeeze out the extra liquid from the beef with the help of a butter paper.
13) Turn the plate upside down and your beef will come over the paper.
14) keep all the beef pieces in a dehydrator and allow to dehydrate for 16 hours.
15) Serve the dehydrated beef jerky as a snack or appetizer.
16) Apart from beef, chicken, fish or any other meats can be used for the recipe.