I show how to make a perfect thick steak on the BBQ pit.
Rib eye steak
2 Tablespoon (uncle chris's)
1. Wash the beef rib eye steaks properly.
2. If you are using refrigerated beef steaks, then let the beef steaks stand at room temperature for 1 hour.
3. Fire up your grill. Charcoal grill is best. Add some pecan wood chips to the pit.
4. Season both sides of the steaks with the seasoning.
5. Grease the grill rack with some oil.
6. Place steaks on grill and cook the steaks over grill for 4 minutes from one side. Close the lid and let them smoke for about 10minutes
7. Turn the beef steaks and cook from another side for another 5-8 minutes or until ready to serve.
8. Now remove beef rib eye steaks from grill and place on a serving platter
9. Cover tightly with foil. Let the beef steaks covered with foil for 4 minutes.
10. Top each beef rib eye steak with some butter if you like.
11. Your juicy rib eye is now ready to serve. Try it with French fries, vegetables, or even roasted potatoes.
One of the better cuts of beef, the rib-eye steak is guaranteed to satisfy even the most dedicated carnivore. This simple recipe video will show you how to get the most out of steak. Learn how to make a perfect thick steak on the BBQ pit. Surfinsapo shows you the "tips and tricks" to grill succulent medium cooked rib-eye steaks, grilled outside over hardwood charcoal.