BBQ's Black Angus Rib Eye Roast and a test of the new Igrill .
Prime rib roast
3 9⁄50 Pound
1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)
2 Tablespoon (adams reserve)
1. Wash the prime rib and place it in a zip lock bag.
2. Season the meat with ponzu seasoning and let it marinate for atleast 1 hours.
3. After 1 hour start heating up the kamado bring it up to 450 degree using the igrill.
4. Remove the prime rib and place it in a baking pan season it with barbeque rub and smoke it in the kamado for 15 minute.
5. After 15 minute remove the meat and check for the temperature it should be at 62 degree.
6. Roast the meat in the oven until it reaches 130 degree about 60 minutes.
7. Once done cover it with foil and let it rest for 15 minutes.
8. Slice the meat and serve.
9. Serve the angus prime rib roast along with a glass of red wine.