To make marinade for steak usually takes minutes, but the value and the taste that it brings to meat is undeniable.
The most value that the marinade brings is by tenderizing lower and cheaper cuts of the meat. But frankly, all kinds of meat can benefit from marinating process. Another thing that I always say is that marinade is like a cocktail. Most of the people don’t measure the exact quantities they’ll need for the cocktail (cocktail always measured in parts) and never know how much cocktail they will actually need. The same with marinade, you won’t know if you have enough to cover the meat or not. No Description
1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs) (Or Beer, Any Leftovers Will Work Here)
1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)
1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs) (Any Kind You Like, I Love Olive Oil)
1 Teaspoon (Natural)
2 Inch (5 Centimeters)
1 Clove (5 gm)
2 Pound (Any Kind Of Steak Meat You Like Beef, Lamb Or Pork)
1) Mix all the liquids for marinade together.
2) Slice thinly ginger root, no need to peel it.
3) Crush garlic and add to marinade.
4) In Ziploc bag or any kind of air tight container place the meat.
5) Cover it with marinade and massage the meat for 5 seconds.
6) Pop it into refrigerator for 8 to 72 hours.
7) If you don’t have time to marinade the meat, just slice the steak to thin slices and marinade it for 20 minutes outside.