Perfect Broiled Sirloin Steak
|Sirloin steak||2 Pound|
|Salad oil||3 Tablespoon|
|Coarsely ground pepper||1 Teaspoon|
|Monosodium glutamate||1 Teaspoon|
1) Preheat the broiler.
2) Place the steak on the grill. Brush both sides well with salad oil.
3) Sprinkle the steak with pepper and MSG.
4) Broil the steak, placing it about 2 inches from the heat source. Broil for about 4 minutes per side. This gives the meat a good sear.
5) If you desire your steak very rare, adjust it about 4 inches away from the heat source. Cook for 5 minutes per side.
6) For rare steak, cook for 6 more minutes per side and for medium-rare steak, cook for 10 minutes per side.
7) Serve the Perfect Broiled Sirloin Steak with grilled potatoes and broccoli on the side.