Beef 'N' Bean Pockets
|Ground beef||2 Pound|
|Onion||1 Small, chopped|
|Canned refried beans||16 Ounce (1 can)|
|Tomato sauce||8 Ounce (1 can)|
|Chili powder||2 Teaspoon|
|Garlic powder||1 Teaspoon|
|Cayenne pepper||1 Dash|
|Frozen white bread dough||2 Pound, thawed (2 loaves, 1 pound each)|
|Cheddar cheese||4 Ounce, shredded (1 cup)|
1. Preheat oven to 350°.
2. In a skillet add beef and onion. Cook until brown.
3. Drain and keep aside.
4. Stir in the next eight ingredients into the skillet.
5. Boil the mixture.
6. Lower the flame, cover and simmer for 15 minutes.
7. Keep aside until cool.
8. Roll each loaf of dough into a 16-in. x 8-in. rectangle, about 1/4 in. thick.
9. Cut each into eight 4-in. squares.
10. Spread evenly around 1/4 cup filling and 1 tablespoon cheese over it.
11. Join the four corners over the filling at the center. Pinch gently to seal the seams.
12. Grease baking sheets and arrange over it.
13. Cover and keep aside to rise for 15 minutes.
14. Bake for 20-25 minutes until browned.
15. Serve immediately if desired.
16. The excess can be reserved in refrigerator.
17. Before serving reheat in microwave at 50% power for 1-1/2 minutes each.
18. Serve immediately.