Barbecued Ribs Of Beef
|Short ribs||3 Pound|
|Kosher salt||2 Teaspoon|
|Dry mustard||1 Teaspoon|
|Worcestershire sauce||1 Tablespoon|
|Catsup||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Water||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Cider vinegar||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Onions||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), minced|
|Garlic||1 Clove (5 gm), minced|
1) Preheat oven to 350° F.
2) Take a Dutch oven or heated casserole and cook the ribs in it until brown. Pour off fat.
3) Take a mixing bowl and combine all other ingredients in it.
4) Add the mixture to the ribs.
5) Cover and bake for about 2 hours. Bake, uncovered, in the last half hour.
5) Remove from oven and serve hot.