Barbecued Ribs Of Beef
|Short ribs||3 Pound|
|Kosher salt||2 Teaspoon|
|Dry mustard||1 Teaspoon|
|Worcestershire sauce||1 Tablespoon|
|Catsup||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Water||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Cider vinegar||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Onions||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), minced|
|Garlic||1 Clove (5 gm), minced|
1) Preheat oven to 350° F.
2) Take a Dutch oven or heated casserole and cook the ribs in it until brown. Pour off fat.
3) Take a mixing bowl and combine all other ingredients in it.
4) Add the mixture to the ribs.
5) Cover and bake for about 2 hours. Bake, uncovered, in the last half hour.
5) Remove from oven and serve hot.
Calories 923 Calories from Fat 743
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 82 g126.8%
Saturated Fat 35.8 g178.9%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 172.3 mg57.4%
Sodium 992.7 mg41.4%
Total Carbohydrates 10 g3.4%
Dietary Fiber 0.63 g2.5%
Sugars 8 g
Protein 33 g66.8%
Vitamin A 12.6% Vitamin C 8.6%
Calcium 3.4% Iron 22.4%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet