|Ground beef||1 Pound|
|Hot bulk sausage||1⁄2 Pound|
|Chopped onion||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Cheddar cheese||8 Ounce, shredded, divided (2 cups)|
|Green pepper||1 , chopped|
|Canned whole kernel corn||12 Ounce (1 can)|
|Condensed tomato soup||10 3⁄4 Ounce, undiluted (1 can)|
|Tomato sauce||8 Ounce (1 can)|
|Sliced stuffed olives||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Garlic||1 Clove (5 gm), minced|
|Wide noodles||8 Ounce, cooked, drained|
1. Preheat oven to 350°.
2. In a large Dutch oven add beef, sausage and onion. Cook until brown.
3. Drain out the fat.
4. Add 1 cup cheese, green pepper, corn, soup, tomato sauce, olives, garlic, salt and noodles. Mix well.
5. Arrange in a 13-in. x 9-in. x 2-in. baking pan.
6. Sprinkle cheese over it.
7. Cover and keep in fridge for a night.
8. Cover and bake for 35-40 minutes.
9. Uncover and bake for 10 minutes.
10. Serve warm.