|Vegetable oil||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Water||2⁄3 Cup (10.67 tbs)|
|Soy sauce||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Lemon pepper seasoning||1 Tablespoon|
|Worcestershire sauce||2 Teaspoon|
|Hot pepper sauce||4 Drop|
|Flank steak||2 1⁄2 Pound, trimmed (1 piece)|
1. In a bowl add oil, water, soy sauce, lemon-pepper, Worcestershire sauce and hot pepper sauce. Mix well and keep aside.
2. Pound the flank steak on each side.
3. With a sharp knife, cut into 1/2-in. strips diagonally.
4. Lay the steak on the marinade.
5. Cover and refrigerate for 4 hours or overnight.
6. Divide meat strips into 8 numbers
7. Roll the strips and use larger strips around edges, shape into pinwheels.
8. Seal tightly into a skewer.
9. Grill over hot coals for 5-6 minutes per side.
10. Serve hot.