|Beef heart/Chicken liver- 3 1/2 pound||1|
|Garlic||2 Clove (10 gm), ground|
|Chili sauce/Hot peppers- 1/2 cup, chopped||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Vinegar||2 Cup (32 tbs) (Or Enough To Cover The Meat)|
|Cumin seed||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Ground hot red pepper||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs) (Chili)|
|Oil||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
1) Remove the nerves and trim of the fat off the heart or livers.
2) Clean and wash the heart or livers thoroughly.
3) Cut the heart or livers in small bite size pieces.
4) In bowl place together garlic, hot peppers, vinegar, cumin seed, salt and pepper.
5) Stir the garlic mixture to mix well.
6) In a bowl, place the meat pieces and stream over the garlic mixture.
7) Allow the meat mixture to marinate overnight.
8) If needed add in more vinegar to cover the meat completely.
9) In a non-stick pan, heat oil and saute hot peppers in, vinegar and the marinade.
10) Cook until the vinegar mixture is thicken for 5 minutes, to make pepper sauce.
11) Thread the pieces of heart or liver on wooden or metal skewers.
12) On a spit or rack over direct heat, cook the heart or livers. basting frequently with the pepper sauce, till cooked.
13) Serve hot over a warm serving platter with little mixed salad.