Stir Fry Beef and Vegetables
|Soy sauce||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Cider vinegar||2 Tablespoon|
|Cornstarch||2 1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Beef bouillon cube||2|
|Boiled water||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Flank steak||1 Pound|
|Vegetable oil||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), divided|
|Garlic||2 Clove (10 gm), halved|
|Sliced fresh mushrooms||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Green peppers||2 Medium, cut into strips|
|Onion||1 Large, sliced and separated into rings|
|Canned water chestnuts||8 Ounce, drained and sliced|
|Hot cooked rice||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
1) Freeze the steak partially and slice diagonally into 3x1/4-inch strips.
2) Mix soy sauce with vinegar, cornstarch and sugar.
3) Add bouillon cubes to boiling water and let them dissolve.
4) Add dissolved bouillon cubes to the cornstarch mixture.
5) Take a wok and heat it.
6) Add 2 tablespoons of oil to the wok.
7) Add garlic to the wok and stir fry for 1 minute.
8) Remove the garlic and add steak to the wok.
9) Stir fry for 2 minutes.
10) Remove the steak from the wok and keep aside.
11) Take the wok and pour the remaining oil.
12) Add green pepper, mushrooms, onion and water chestnuts.
13) Stir-fry for 2 minutes and then add cornstarch mixture over the vegetables.
14) Cook for few minutes and then add steak to the wok.
15) Mix well and cook for 2 minutes.
17) Portion into 4 individual serving bowls over rice or noodles.