Kidney Beef Mince
|Bacon rashers||4 Ounce|
|Minced steak||12 Ounce|
|Butter||1 1⁄2 Ounce|
|Worcestershire sauce||1 Teaspoon|
1) Wash the bacon and chop them.
2) Wash the tomatoes, kidney and chop them.
3) Fry the bacon in butter till the fat runs.
4) Add the chopped tomatoes along with kidney, beef, flour and seasoning.
5) Add the stock and Worcestershire sauce.
6) Boil the mixture and transfer into the casserole.
7) Cover the casserole and bake for 45 minutes at 350°F, 180°C, Gas Mark
8) Serve over rice, pasta or use as a filling in savory pies.
The mixture can also be simmered in a pan on medium heat till the ingredients are cooked.