|Beef shin||1 Pound|
1) Remove fat and gristle from the meat and cut meat into small pieces.
2) In a fireproof dish, pace the meat pieces with water and seasonings.
3) With buttered paper and kitchen foil, cover the dish closely and tuck well round all the sides.
4) Bake in a low oven, 300°F, 150°C, Gas Mark 2, for 3 hours until the meat is very tender.
5) In a mincer, put the meat twice and beat well with its juices and butter.
6) Season with salt and pepper, if required.
7) In a foil container, press meat and freeze.
8) Thaw the meat, reheat it, slice and serve.