Tournedos Au Poivre Vert
|Fillet steaks||24 Ounce (6 In Number, 6 Ounce / 175 Grams Each)|
|Dry white wine||4 Fluid Ounce (125 Milliliter)|
|Brandy||30 Milliliter (2 Tablespoon)|
|Green peppercorns||30 Milliliter (2 Tablespoon)|
|Chives||1 Teaspoon (Leveled) (Freeze Dried / Fresh)|
|Shallots||2 Ounce, finely diced (50 Grams)|
|Beef stock cube||1|
|Corn flour||1 Teaspoon (Leveled)|
|Skimmed milk||1⁄2 Pint (275 Milliliter)|
1. Trim and discard all visible fat from steaks.
2. In a non-stick pan, brush oil and fry steaks as desired.
3. Remove steak from pan and keep hot.
4. Into the same pan, pour wine and brandy and let alcohol evaporate.
5. Add peppercorns, chives, shallots and stock cube; simmer over low heat for about 2-3 minutes.
6. In a cup, mix corn flour in milk and pour into the pan; bring back to boil over high heat.
7. Reduce heat to low and simmer for 5 minutes with occasional stirring.
8. Over hot steaks in the plate, pour sauce and serve immediately.