Ground Beef Medley
|Beef||1 Pound, ground|
|Onion||1 Medium, finely chopped|
|Green pepper||1 Small, finely-chopped|
|Elbow macaroni||1 Cup (16 tbs) (Uncooked)|
|Tomato juice||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Canned whole corn||1 Pound, drained (1 Can)|
|Water||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Catsup/Tomato paste||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Chili powder||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Onion soup mix||1 Ounce (1/2 Envelope)|
1. In a colander in 3 qt. glass casserole, microwave ground beef at high together with onion and green pepper 4-6 minutes, stirring twice.
2. Pour off drippings and blend with macaroni, tomato juice, corn, water, catsup, chili powder, salt and pepper.
3. Microwave (high) covered, 8-10 minutes, stirring halfway through cooking.
4. Sprinkle top with soup mix and microwave at high, covered, 6-8 minutes.
5. Let it rest, covered, for 5-10 minutes and serve.