|Beef stew meat||2 Pound|
|Cold water||3 Quart|
|Onion||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), diced|
|Carrot||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), diced|
|Celery||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), diced|
|Tomato||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), diced|
|Parsley||1 Teaspoon, chopped|
|Green pepper||1 Tablespoon, chopped|
1. In a pan of cold water, add meat and salt.
2. boil the mixture over low flame.
3. Skim bubbles off the top.
4. Now, cover the lid and simmer the mixture for about 2 1/2 hours.
5. Further, add vegetables, seasonings and pepper and cook slowly for another 1 1/2 hours.
6. Remove the meat and use it to serve with horseradish or mustard sauce.
7. Strain stock and use it in soup that must be served in soup bowls.