Microwave Island Beef Skewers
|Flank steak||1 Pound, sliced diagonally, then into 1 inch pieces|
|Apricot pineapple jam||10 Ounce (1 jar)|
|Canned pineapple chunks||20 Ounce, well drained (1 can)|
|Green pepper||1 Large, cut into 1 inch chunks|
|Sesame seeds||2 Tablespoon, divided|
1. In glass baking dish blend teriyaki marinade, apricot pineapple jam and add flank steak pieces to it. Marinate for at least 45 minutes.
2. To the marinade add pineapple and green pepper ten minutes before skewering,.
3. On each skewer, slide on beef, pineapple and green pepper.
4. Repeat and end with beef and drain off excess marinade.
5. In the same dish place 12 filled skewers at a time and sprinkle with half of sesame seeds.
6. Cook on ROAST (7) for 12 minutes, stopping midway to drain any accumulated liquid and repeat with remaining skewers.
7. Serve Island Beef Skewers on a serving dish spooning the cooked liquid around it.