Roast Beef Tenderloin
|Beef tenderloin||4 1⁄2 Pound|
|Oil||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Burgundy wine||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Grated onion||2 Tablespoon|
|Garlic||1 Clove (5 gm), minced|
|Salt||1 1⁄2 Teaspoon|
1. In a bowl combine all ingredients and marinate beef in the mixture in the refrigerator for at least 2 hours.
2. Remove from sauce.
3. Preheat oven to 450°.
4. In a shallow pan place meat and brush with marinade.
5. Bake for 15 minutes and reduce temperature to 350°.
6. Baste with marinade occasionally and continue baking for 35 minutes for medium rare or less time for rare.
7. Serve garnished with sauteed mushroom caps and sprigs of parsley.