|Boneless beef top round||1 1⁄2 Pound|
|Green pepper||1 , chopped|
|Onion||1 , chopped|
|Celery ribs||2 , sliced|
|Garlic||1 Clove (5 gm), minced|
|Sliced mushrooms/1/2 pound fresh mushrooms||1 Can (10 oz)|
|Tomato soup||1 Can (10 oz)|
|Stuffed olives||4 Ounce, drained and sliced (1 jar)|
|Burgundy wine||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
1. Trim meat, then cut in strips or cubes and brown in fat.
2. To a pan add green pepper, onion, celery, garlic, mushrooms and soup and simmer, covered, for 45 to 60 minutes.
3. Add wine and olives 10 to 15 minutes before serving.
4. Add 1/3 cup water if there is insufficient sauce.
5. Serve the bistro hot and if desired with a garnish of beaten fresh cream and cilantro sprigs.