Microwave Corned Beef and Cabbage
|Corned beef||3 Pound|
|Water||2 Cup (32 tbs) (adjust quantity as needed for covering)|
|Cabbage||1 Large, cut into 8 wedges|
1. Take a glass casserole and add corned beef into it.
2. Cover it with water and wrap plastic around it.
3. Dip probe into the liquid.
4. In a microwave oven, place casserole and cook on HIGH (9) and then on HEAT and HOLD at 180°F for about 120 minutes until the corned beef turns soft.
5. Spoon out the meat.
6. Stir in cabbage and cook for another 10 minutes on a setting of HIGH (9).
7. Slice the corned beef using knife.
8. Serve corned beef slices with cabbage.