Microwave Beef and Peppers
|Rib eye steaks||1 1⁄2 Pound|
|Steak sauce||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Canned sliced mushrooms||8 Ounce, drained (2 cans, 4 ounces each)|
|Green pepper||1 , thinly striped|
|Onion||1 , thinly sliced|
|Chopped parsley||1 Tablespoon|
1. Brush the steak sauce over steaks and arrange them in a baking dish.
2. Wrap the dish with wax paper.
3. In a microwave oven, place baking dish and cook on a setting of ROAST (7) for about 8 minutes.
4. Stir in pepper, mushrooms and onion and continue cooking on a setting of ROAST (7) for about 6-8 minutes.
5. Serve the beef and pepper after garnishing with parsley.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 1243 Calories from Fat 424
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 49 g74.6%
Saturated Fat 18.2 g90.8%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 240 mg80%
Sodium 2269.6 mg94.6%
Total Carbohydrates 50 g16.6%
Dietary Fiber 5.4 g21.5%
Sugars 28.2 g
Protein 135 g270.5%
Vitamin A 36.4% Vitamin C 251.2%
Calcium 6.7% Iron 42.9%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet