Microwave Beef And Peppers
|Rib eye steaks||1 1⁄2 Pound|
|Steak sauce||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Canned sliced mushrooms||8 Ounce, drained (2 cans, 4 ounces each)|
|Green pepper||1 , thinly striped|
|Onion||1 , thinly sliced|
|Chopped parsley||1 Tablespoon|
1. Brush the steak sauce over steaks and arrange them in a baking dish.
2. Wrap the dish with wax paper.
3. In a microwave oven, place baking dish and cook on a setting of ROAST (7) for about 8 minutes.
4. Stir in pepper, mushrooms and onion and continue cooking on a setting of ROAST (7) for about 6-8 minutes.
5. Serve the beef and pepper after garnishing with parsley.