Beef and Lobster En Brochette
|South african rock lobster tails||10 Ounce, thawed (1 package)|
|Round steak slice||2 Pound, cut into 1 1/2inches thick (1 slice)|
|Instant unseasoned meat tenderizer||1 Teaspoon|
|Vegetable oil||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Wine vinegar/Cider vinegar||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Lemon juice||1 Tablespoon|
1. Take out the thick membrane found under the shells of lobster tails using scissors. Peel the hard shell and back of the lobsters using fingers and pull the meat. Cut the lobsters into 8 large-chunks.
2. Cut out 16 large chunks of veal. Moisten it after sprinkling the instant meat tenderizers over it.
3. Place a chunk of lobster between 2 cubes of steak and thread it together. Pierce this meat into 8 skewers. Place the skewers on broiler pans.
4. In a cup, mix vinegar, vegetable oil, and lemon juice and brush it over lobster and meat.
5. Broil the meat by keeping it 4 inches away from heat, and turn it once during the cooking time. Baste the meat several times using the oil-vinegar mixture for 10 -1 2minutes until the steaks turn medium-rare and lobsters turn soft.
6. Serve the beef and lobster en brochette with a Choron Sauce if you like.