Braised Pot Roast
|Beef roast||4 Pound, cut into 2 inch thick slices|
|Onion||1 Medium, sliced|
|Bay leaf||1 Small|
|Water||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
1. In a small bowl, combine flour, pepper and salt. Mix well and apply on to beef roast uniformly. Keep aside.
2. In a medium sized skillet, heat oil and add beef roast.
3. Grill on a medium flame till brown on one side.
4. Top with remaining ingredients (apart from water) and turn roast to grill on other side.
5. Add water and cover and cook on a low flame for 2 hours. You can add water so that level of water is always 1 inch in the pan.
6. Transfer on to a serving platter and serve hot.