|Corned beef||4 Pound|
|Pickle spice||2 Tablespoon|
|Garlic||3 Clove (15 gm)|
|Onion||1 Small, cut in half|
1) Take a large pot and place thoroughly rinsed corned beef in it. Add cold water and bring to a boil
2) In the meanwhile, tie garlic and pickle spice in a cheesecloth bag.
3) After the water has come to a boil, reduce heat and place the cheesecloth bag along with onion in the pot.
4) Cook the mixture for 3 1/2 - 4 hours or until the beef is fork-tender. Keep adding water as required.
5) Remove the beef and place on a cutting board.
6) Cut the beef across the grain forming thin diagonal slices.
7) Serve the sliced beef along with mustard.